Deploy smart test practice
It takes more than just knowledge to change. It is requires mentoring and practice. And this is precisely what HBT Indoctrination is.
With the objective to inculcate smart testing practice in your test practice, it consists of a TWO day orientation to HBT via HBT Masterclass with FOUR Half-day sessions of mentoring via consulting spread over SIX weeks on identified projects.
How does this work?
- Quick practice assessment : Before we conduct the TWO day orientation on HBT, we do a quick assessment of your practice using a questionnaire.
- HBT Orientation: A two day onsite Masterclass is done for the identified team.
- Project Identification: TWO projects are identified and areas in which HBT practices to be implemented identified. The current measure that that serve as a baseline for the identified areas documented to be compared post the implementation.
- Mentoring/Consultation : STAG consultants work with the identified team of the TWO projects over a SIX week period to assist in implementation that consists of FOUR sessions of consulting, with each session being THREE hours. This could be done on site or online.
- Outcome sharing : At the end of SIX weeks, outcomes of the implementation are measured and compared with the original baseline to enable stronger implementation going forward.