It is not good enough anymore to ensure that the system is functionally clean. It is necessary to ensure that system is ready to handle the real life load/stress, deliver good performance and is indeed scalable to meet the growing business needs.
Hence it is imperative that tests conducted do indeed mimic the real life operational scenarios. Mimicking real life usage scenarios is not about merely bombarding the system with concurrent operations, it is about understanding the target market segment, the various types of end users and then identifying the real life operational scenarios, and then enabling the test via appropriate tools/ automation.
Senior Test Engineer, Test Lead, Test Manager, Test Automation Staff.
Helps you to de-mystify these various “interconnected” tests enabling clarity on the purpose of each of these tests.
Enable you to design real life operational scenario. Decompose the complexity of how to understand and design these tests.
Enable you to connect to the tool features and how to interpret the data resulting from these test.
This masterclass takes a scientific approach to understanding the LSPS requirements and designing real life operational scenarios.The key aspects covered in this masterclass are: how to ensure that nonfunctional requirements are indeed testable, identifying the types of users, usage modes, usage patterns, rates of arrival and measures to validate the LSPS attributes.know more
Hypothesis Based Methodology (HBT) is a personal test methodology used to understand expectations in a scientific manner. HBT is a six-stage test methodology with the ﬁrst two stages focused on “Understanding expectations” and “Understanding context” and the next two on “Defect hypothesis” & “Devising proof”.
The first two stages enables you to understand the expectations & usage patter. The second stage helps you to understand the scientific types of defects to be uncovered by LSPS while Operational profiling in the fourth stage helps you design real life scenarios.
These discipline of thinking enables one to think scientifically to develop a real life operational scenario and ensure so that you may mimic the actual usage there by re-risk LSPS issue in development.
- Difference between functional and non-functional requirements
- Objectives of Load, Stress, Performance and Scalability test
- How to ensure that non-functional requirements are testable
- Information need to understand the expectation of LSPS test know more
- Types of issues to be uncovered by LSPS test
- Understand the operational profiling
- How to identify the data/volume requirement for LSPS test
- How early can we conduct these test?
- Tooling aspects
- Metrics to gather to access LSPS test
- Brief overview of aspects to estimating effort
- Overview of HBT and how to apply HBT for scientifically conducting LSPS test